Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Photo Practice......

With advice from my niece, Abby I will try to position a photo where I want it to be!
Last week John and I were at the beach house and we took an outing with my sister, Barb to Ocracoke.  It was a terrific day that included some bike riding, shopping, hiking, and eating on the waterfront.  On the way home she and I stopped for some time on a gorgeous Hatteras beach.  She had a book and I had forgotten mine, so I took out my phone and downloaded a U.S. Open app and watched the Men's Final for a while.  I couldn't help but think about the fact that she and I were sitting on one of THE most least populated beaches I had ever seen and shortly a month later we would be in NYC with its dense population.  Here are a couple of photos of that outing.....




I listened to an hour podcast today all about Brooklyn by the "Brooklyn Nomad"  I took notes while I was listening.  He encouraged travelers to spend MORE than one day trying to take in all the Brooklyn has to offer.  He described neighborhoods, parks, restaurants and sights..... hope we get to take it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment